Sunday 18 November 2012

Brunch at House, Barracks Camp Dempsey




Brunch/Lunch at House, Dempsey for post celebration of my hubby's birthday, along with another  couple - Swiss angmoh hubby + Vietnamese wife.

It's a absolute must to make a reservation cos House is really busy on a Sun afternoon. We had reservation at 1pm. Wanted the reservation to be at 12 noon but they were fully booked at that time.

Here is what my hubby and I had:


Museli
Green Tea fusion





Risotto

American Slider - with Blu Cheese & Bacon

Food at House, Barracks Camp, Dempsey is OK. ( Will do a review of all the brunch places we have been)

We loved the green tea fusion with cherry and museli. I had the American Sliders ( yes, I love junk food :P) and my husband, the risotto.

Sad to say, I had better American sliders ( mini burgers) at Overeasy, Fullerton than House. The risotto was tasty but one thing to note, House seems to love to put truffle oil on everything.

I can't order normal fries, it has to be truffle fries. Even the risotto had truffle oil too. If you are a big fan of truffle oil, House @ Dempsey is your place!

For  us, an over dose of truffle oil cause us to have a very heavy feeling after eating, didn't feel too good. The ambience was nice, similar to P.S Cafe at Dempsey. Service was prompt and good despite them having a full House.

Not likely to return though as we prefer other brunch places in Singapore :P

Rating: 2.5 /5 cherries



 




No comments:

Post a Comment