Saturday 17 November 2012

My Hubby's Birthday


Hmm.. my very 1st post and on my hubby's birthday!! The reason why I am so free on his birthday cos he has gone to his company's appreciation dinner.

I have decided to start this blog cos
1) There aren't many blogs that cater to my age group - 30s
2) Well, I have a lot of time on my hand, so why not? :P
3) Instead of reading other females in their teens, 20s blogs ( sigh), why not start my own blog?

Well, before anyone judges me, I have worked very hard for >10 years before taking a break and have accumulated quite abit of savings. I am now a housewife homemaker. My hubby earns enough to support our living for the time being and I have savings to last me for a while ( my excuse for not working anyway :P)

And my hubby is Swiss! Yes, you can call me SPG if you like *hmph* *rolls eyes*
I know how people like to call any woman with angmoh man SPG. If that makes YOU feel better, why not? *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment