Monday 19 November 2012

MONDAYS!




Mondays are one of the boring busiest days of the week for me. It's the day I do laundry, vacuumming ( yup, this is the correct spelling, I checked :P), general house cleaning etc

Yes, I do household chores and pick up sh!t after my 2 boys which I will intro soon. I don't really lead a typical Tai Tai like what most people think.

My hubby often asks me what do I do during the daytime. There is so much to do to keep a house somewhat clean & neat looking. He thinks it's so easy cos he doesn't lift a finger. He doesn't even know how to use the washing machine -.-

I usually cook healthy breakfast & lunch ( will share how I maintain my skinny svelte figure despite being in my 30s & still eating junk food :P)  for myself. My hubby will sometimes buy dinner back. For him, cooking is best left to the professionals  -.-
He doesn't appreciate me cooking, probably not that good at it though he always say otherwise. Probably thinking it's best not to say something that may get him in trouble for nothing
 -.-

P/S He doesn't know I am keeping a blog *sniggers*

No comments:

Post a Comment