Sunday 25 November 2012

How to maintain a slim figure after 30s



I was often mistaken to be in my 20s ( perhaps people around me are too kind to say the truth ha ha) and I am still wearing my size S/XS/0 clothing. My wardrobe hasn't changed much despite my age.

My diet consists of healthy and unhealthy food. Here are some tips on how I maintain my weight to be always around 45kg. I am about 1.62m.

1) Healthy food : I eat fruits & veggies everyday. I often buy lots of lemons ( they can be kept in the fridge for at least 1 month if you keep them air tight) & other types of fruits plus veggies: tomatoes, cucumber, organic salad.  I also eat meat everyday, mostly chicken.

2) Unhealthy/Junk food: I love my junk food! Chocolates, icecream, fries, chips are my favourites and I eat junk food everyday but I only eat them in the mornings so I can have the rest of the day to digest them . I wouldn't have cravings since I do eat them in the mornings and risk over indulge later.

3) I eat heavy breakfast & lunch and light dinners.
Breakfast!

Breakfast!


For breakfast, I eat dinner items: meat, veggies or leftovers from yesterdays' dinners plus whatever junk food I fancy eating ( usually chocolates or chips)

For lunch, it' somewhat lighter. I will just eat whatever it's in my fridge: fruits or oatmeal or some bread.

For dinner, I try not to eat any carbs but some meat & veggies again.

Basically, I try not to eat carbs whenever I can. I also drink green tea ( from real tea leaves, not the soda kind which contains lots of sugar) & plain water. I will also try not to drink anything else besides that. Sometimes, I will also indulge in my fav hot chocolate: Caotina. We bought Caotina ( cocoa powder) from Switzerland & I mix it with my Anlene milk powder. Of course, plus the occasionally wine when going out. Red wine is 1 of the better options compared to beer & cocktails ( high in sugar).

And most importantly: poo everyday! Yup, I know many women have constipation issues. Drink more water, eat fruits & veggies everyday, that will definitely help.

Maintaining a slim figure is not about not eating but eating the right food! :)

1 comment:

  1. The tips for control the weight is very effective and useful i will surely try your given tips.Thanks for this great post.Lychee Beer Singapore and Fruit Beer Singapore

    ReplyDelete